Twin-Cel is a two-tower Total Energy (Enthalpy) Recovery device. Unlike traditional energy recovery devices (i.e. air to air hx) which can only recover a fraction of the sensible energy in the air and wasting the latent energy available, Twin-Cel can recover both the sensible and latent.
Twin-Cel utilizes Kathene/Kalsorb liquid desiccant solutions as the mechanism for capturing energy from building exhaust.
Advantages of Twin-Cel Energy Recovery
- Recovers up to 75% of the total exhausted energy
- No biological cross contamination between the exhaust and supply units
- Reduces the required building cooling and heating requirements
- Reduces yearly heating and cooling costs of existing equipment
- Find out more about Twin-Cel Energy Recovery
Some common applications of the Twin-Cel system can be found in the Twin-Cel Applications Section